Who can benefit and where are services provided?
- We provide services to individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) and Autism.
- At Tucker Family Supports, we see individuals with IDD and Autism as valuable members of our community who make important contributions to society and deserve to have their rights and abilities fully respected.
- We work hard to ensure people with IDD and Autism can participate in the activities of everyday life. That means ensuring access to the same opportunities, relationships, rights, and responsibilities as everyone else.
- We believe everyone has the right to an everyday life.
“Everyday Lives affirms our dedication to making it possible for everyone to live a life of meaning and joy."
Deputy Secretary, Office of Developmental Programs Nancy Thaler
Where are services provided?
- We strive to meet clients where they feel comfortable.
- Our trained staff can deliver services in virtually any setting. That includes family homes, residential communities, group homes, personal care homes, or assisted living facilities.
- We also provide services in community recreational spaces and workplace environments.
- Community and recreational settings include a wide array of social experiences, including going to the movies, visiting a zoo, taking public transportation, or attending
What kind of services does Tucker Family Supports provide?
- We design and implement individualized treatment plans that cater to each client’s individual needs. We can provide help with cooking, homemaking, personal care, leisure
activities, and other areas of interest.
- Our staff is trained to take a strength-based approach to helping individuals with IDD.
- We believe every person has strengths and can contribute to society.
- We work to help our clients develop and use their strengths to the best of their ability.
- We involve the client in every step of our process.
- We support our clients in setting their own goals and making their own decisions.